Working Party Invitation
You’re invited to a working party for business owners and their representatives on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at Miguel’s Cocina, located at 2912 Shelter Island Drive.
- 5:30 p.m. Hosted welcome reception with beer, wine, soft drinks, and appetizers.
- 6:00 p.m. Q&A about BIDs: what they are, how they’re formed, and what’s going on in Point Loma.
- 6:30 p.m. Working Group Formation Rates, Boundaries, Concept Budget, By-Laws, Outreach
- 7:15 p.m. Wrap-up
A special thank you to our event hosts:
- Barbara Morton - The Brigantine & Miguel’s Cocina
- Johnny & Rhonda Bell - Paper Crown, Inc.
- Celia Condit - Searcher Sportfishing & Natural History Tours
- Kerri De Rosier - Make the World Write
- Sandy Hanshaw - The Wine Pub
- Matt Kalla - State Farm
- Ann Kinner - Seabreeze Books & Charts
- Paul Pate - Blue Ocean Window Cleaning
- Kathy O’Brien - Sun Harbor Marina
- Dianne Reichardt - Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
- Raymond Simas - San Diego Trust Bank
Business Owners ~ Let’s Move...
Last Updated on Thursday, 27 September 2012 18:42